This is for students in an approved school program for credit. We’ll work with you on scheduling around your program dates. The program is 4 months. Initially, the role is a part-time, on-site position, two/three days per week. Over time, partial remote work can be arranged.
Meler Productions is an event management firm specializing in international luxury events and is a Marketing Consulting agency.
We are based in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. We organize and manage your event to connect individuals, build communities and breed innovation.
College Intern Program Description (to submit to Universities)
In this program you’ll learn from among the following skills:
- Social Media Management
- Creating original marketing campaigns
- Client interviews
- Web and landing page content
- Moments / Stories – elevated content
- Editorial Videos
- Original Videos * Agency Content Marketing
- Event Management
- Event budgeting
This can include:
- Updating website
- Preparing posts for social channels.
- Creating slideshows or short videos for posting.
- Post-production on a podcast or in-house video.
Our unpaid internship program gives students a hands-on opportunity to carry-out real-time campaigns for our events.
If you’d like to learn with us, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Internship
- Graphic design
- Communication skills
- Self-motivation, Go-getter
Please email your resume to Eboni Shaw, email@example.com