Congratulations! The faculty and staff of the Department of African American Studies are looking forward to sharing this wonderful occasion with you.
Date: Saturday, June 16, 2018
Time: 11:30 A.M.
Location: Fowler Museum, Lenart Auditorium
- Students may request up to 4 complimentary tickets for the Department of African American Studies Ceremony.
- An additional four tickets per student are available at $12.00/each.
- You should ONLY order tickets for your guests – you do not need a ticket for yourself.
- Depending on how many tickets are ordered by all students, there may be extras available. If you would like additional tickets to the ceremony, please e-mail email@example.com with your name, I.D.# and the number of EXTRA tickets you need (outside of what is ordered online).
- Tickets are ordered through MyUCLA for college and departmental graduation ceremonies.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued for unused tickets.
- You can pre-purchase parking passes for your guests. The UCLA Central Ticket Office will sell pre-paid Commencement parking permits beginning in May ($12 per permit). The UCLA Central Ticket Office is open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- The closest parking structure to our venue is Parking Structure 4.
- Students or guests with disabilities should contact the Center for Accessible Education (310) 825-1501 voice; (310) 206-6083 TDD, to receive information about parking and other assistance.
On Commencement Day:
- Graduates are requested to arrive in front of the Fowler Museum, Lenart Auditorium in cap and gown for check-in at 10:30am. Please be on time.
- Seating is unreserved. Doors will open at 11:00am.
- The ceremony will start promptly at 11:30pm and is expected to last about an hour and half.
- Graduates will be asked to sit together in a separate section.
Please contact the Department of African American Studies staff for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org